Could you be missing any of the sounds you love? Rain on a tin roof? A kookaburra's laugh? These are the sounds that connect us to our world. They have the power to transport us to places deep within our memory or make us laugh at unexpected moments. They are the sounds that make us happy.
Yet we often take our hearing for granted and forget to keep an eye on it. At Hearing Australia your hearing is our passion. For over 70 years, we’ve been helping Australians like you stay connected to the people and life you love.
Our services include:
• Home visits for those unable to travel due to a medical condition
• Free* hearing checks
• Hearing assessments
• Selecting and fitting hearing aids
• A wide range of high-tech hearing technology and hearing aid trials
• Rehabilitation programs
• Free interpreter services
* Only 15 minute hearing checks are free. Other services may attract charges/fees or may be subsidised for those eligible under the Australian Government Hearing Services Program, to which conditions apply. A hearing check is a screening that helps identify people that may have hearing loss.
Already a MyClubConnect member? Login to view the club contact details or register now.